Wednesday, June 5, 2013

UGLY vs BEAUTIFUL



So, I'm not one to get hung up over looks. It's what on the inside that counts, right? But at least be HONEST about the outward appearance of an individual. That's all I ask. Sure, beauty is truly in the EYE OF THE BEHOLDER. But that doesn't mean that the word BEAUTIFUL should be used all willy-nilly. So, I wonder where is the consensus on the so called beauty of possible murderer Amanda Knox? I say possible murder, but I BELIEVE she did it, just as I BELIEVE Casey Anthony did it, just as I BELIEVE OJ did it, and that's my right to BELIEVE. Anyway, every time she appears on the news, Inside Edition, whatever, and most recently for possibly having to stand trial again in Italy, the non-objective newscasters dare to put the words beautiful in their description of her. Really? I'm female, maybe it's just me, guys? No, it isn't just me! This chick is not beautiful! Far from it! Her eyes are dead and show a guilty soul. Now as I said, I'm not shallow enough to believe that beauty is everything, but at least tell the truth. This girl does not have attractive features, not enough to be called BEAUTIFUL by any means. However, there's a book out by one Nina Burleigh entitled “The Fatal Gift of Beauty: The Trials of Amanda Knox.” As if! Fatal GIFT of beauty. I haven’t read it but apparently Knox's so called beauty has made her more of a target of ridicule than if she were ugly – RIGHT. The phrase “beautiful and deadly” seems to get thrown around a lot when it comes to white female possible murderers – Jodi Arias, Casey Anthony, AMANDA KNOX. None of these women are beautiful and in case you're forgotten what a truly beautiful women looks like and what facial features she might have and how those features come together, I have refreshed your memory above. And yeah, I know the pics boast a collage of hollywood skanks, but that's besides the point. They are BEAUTIFUL, Hollywood skanks. Get it right.

1 comment:

  1. Beauty is different to all of us, for instance me: the girls you define as beautiful are not beautiful for me, and those murderess are.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Total Pageviews