Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Internet Racists

Ok, so every black person or even non-black person, but especially black persons, encounters internet racists while surfing the net ESPECIALLY on YouTube, as far as I can tell. These whites will purposely seek out videos of blacks behaving badly and then bad-mouth them with all sorts of slurs. I admit sometimes I stoop to their level and slur them back. It can be hard not to when it seems you have to deal with their comments on any video containing African Americans that you click on. Even if it's not a video of blacks behaving badly. Of course these racist fools don't care that there are plenty of videos of whites behaving badly out there and blacks don't go seeking them out just to bash them...Anyway, I've "fought back" in a more creative way that allows me to use my love of writing. This link is a "re-imagined" song if you will, using a similar beat as Rick Ross's "Stay Schemin" no, I'm no Rick Ross fan by any means but it suited my purposes. I'm no Mariah Carey, but at least I was brave to put myself out there so don't bother telling me I need voice lessons cos I already know..

http://youtu.be/mXBJFzzsA-k

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Total Pageviews