Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Another weird parenting tip from the SMITHS

I really wish Will and Jada would keep their marriage and family lives TO THEMSELVES. I love them both as actors, but as people they just seem a little unbelievable. I really wonder how their kids will turn out having grown up with having the freedom of an adult at a very young age. Will their experiment-parenting prove successful or will it prove a failure? Will their kids use their freedom for good or to fall into the darkness? I would not sit here making these critiques if they would stop putting it all out there, so here goes. Kids need boundaries. The Smiths are afraid to tell their kids NO! They are afraid that their kids will grow up to hate them they way they hate their own parents? There are times I was told NO as a kid and I came to be thankful that I was becuase the end result could have been more damaging than being told NO. When will these Smiths learn? I guess not until something bad happens but by then it will be TOO LATE... Click below for story..


Jaden Smith Wants To Be Emancipated For His Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Total Pageviews