Wednesday, June 5, 2013

GAME OF THRONES - JUST ALL KINDS OF WRONG!!!

Someone tell me WHY WHY WHY do the GOOD ppl have to always die!!! Every season the good guys end up in last place by the end...The evil guys kill them off!! I'm sick of it! The Stark family, the only respectable family on the show full of hookers and murderers and schemers and manipulators...all but the underage children are dead now...except John Snow but I won't get my hopes up. How will these children survive??? DON'T TELL ME...I've have no time in my life to go reading them long books!! I hate it! Evil should never win! Not like this! .AND IF SOMEONE DOESN'T KILL THE INCEST BORN KING JOFFREY AND CERSEI AND TYWIN LANNISTER THEN I WILL REACH THROUGH THE TV MYSELF AND DO IT MYSELF! jaime and the dwarf can live cos they're learning to have a heart, THE REST MUST DIE!! PLEEEAAAASSSEEE!!! Well, at least the black people aren't dead. Wait.....what black people?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Total Pageviews